Civil Celebrant of Marriages. Weekday Simple Office Weddings for $1900 (Mon-Fri workdays office hours) (all inclusive)
- Foreigners or visitors can legally marry in Hong Kong. Because getting married in Hong Kong is a 2-stage process, you have to allow enough time to process your marriage registration, say 25-30 days between the 2 stages. A longer time is preferred if you file the marriage notice from overseas.
- Civil Celebrants may celebrate legal marriages at law offices and issue marriage certificate with legal effect same as issued by the Marriage Registry, Hong Kong Government.
- We have more than 20 legally recognised civil celebrants of marriages. Every month, over 500 couples marry at our law offices with our one-stop service i.e. from filing marriage notices to wedding celebrations.
- Choice of wedding office venue at our wide network of offices, easily accessible by MTR. This includes our popular Sky Garden in the city centre of Mongkok, Kowloon. For N.T. , your may choose our Sakura Romance in Sheung Shui East Rail.
- Saturday, Sunday/holiday or non-office hour weddings for a small additional fee. Also, please note the extra fees on Sky Garden and Sakura Romance. Phone contact : 94899800.
- Inexpensive, simple & speedy: 5-minute wedding ceremony for $1900 (all inclusive) in casual wear.
Call us for further questions phone: 82099999
WhatsApp or Mobile phone call: 94899800
Over 10 decorated wedding halls for choice distributed in HKphoneWhatsApp/ phone：94899800